Enhanced safety measures for COVID-19
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, many customers have been asking us to verify the safety measures caterers are taking to keep the food and guests safe.
To help make it easier for everyone to order catering options that meet their office safety requirements, the CaterSpot team has reached out to all of our catering partners to have them declare if they are compliant with ALL of the below enhanced safety measures.
Enhanced Safety Measures
- Temperature screening for all employees and visitors to your premises or food preparation area / kitchen
- Enforce travel and health declaration for all employees and visitors
- Intensified cleaning regime
- Gloves and face masks are worn by all food handlers
- Gloves and face masks are worn by all delivery and frontline staff
Find these caterers with new search filter
To find these catering options, you can use our new special filter on the search page:
What else can you be doing to safeguard your teams?
1. Provide daily lunches so employees do not have to go out for lunch
2. Order individual meals - Many of our customers are opting for lunch boxes instead of buffets to minimize the sharing of serving utensils and exposure of open food.
3. Limit eating in groups - Although we usually encourage teams to eat together, during these times it's best to minimize gatherings.
SG: +65 3163 7163
HK: +852 3973-3767
Business Hours: Monday-Friday, 9AM-6PM